[mythtv-users] High end, state of the art Myth Frontend

Andre Newman mythtv-list at dinkum.org.uk
Wed Sep 18 17:11:10 UTC 2013

On 18 Sep 2013, at 18:05, Gabe Rubin <gaberubin at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 9:55 AM, Andre Newman <mythtv-list at dinkum.org.uk> wrote:
>
> Well, I've upgraded from a 9400GT, to a GT220, a GT430 (ugh) to a GT640
>
> Just curious why you say this?  I have a 430 (I believe GT) and it has worked great for me.  Are there video issues with this card?

I would say that video decode was better than the GT220, equivalent to the GT640 but I saw a lot of not quite keeping up glitches. I believe it's better with more recent drivers and I still use it in my Office PC for media playback but that's only connected to a 60hz LCD so I can't comment on it's video playback quality.

Andre