[mythtv-users] MythBrowser scroll up/down

Paul Harrison mythtv at sky.com
Mon Sep 16 22:45:41 UTC 2013

On 16/09/13 22:13, Josu Lazkano wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> I just install the mythnews and mythbrowser plugins, the problem is
> that I can not scroll up/down the page in the browser.
>
> I have configured as "Internal" browser. I check the key bindings but
> they doesn't work.
>
> The mythbrowser plugin version is 0.26.1-dmo3 (deb-multimedia repo).
>
> In previous versions it use to work out of the box, is something wrong
> with my version?
>
> Thanks for your help.

I'm not aware of any changes to how scrolling works. It still uses the
'Up', 'Down', 'Left', 'Right' key bindings in the Global context which
are usually bound to the arrow keys. There is also PageUp, PageDown
usually bound to PgUp/PgDown keys in the Global context. There is also
PageUp/PageDown/PageLeft/PageRight in the Browser context.

Paul H.