[mythtv-users] Missing artwork in Recordings screen in 0.27

Jerry mythtv at hambone.e4ward.com
Sun Sep 15 23:53:43 UTC 2013

I have a single BE/FE 0.27 machine.  I have only a few recordings in
two different series.  Neither of them is showing artwork in the
Recordings screen although the artwork is present on the machine.

Artwork is showing on the Videos portion of the frontend just fine.

I have done the three steps on this page:
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Enhancing_Recordings_with_Metadata_Lookup

That downloaded some other artwork into /banners /coverart and
/fanart.  Judging by the date and owner of the artwork for one series,
artwork for one show in question was downloaded shortly after the show
was recorded on the 13th.

I just did a git pull on the Mythbuntu theme and on the Blue Abstract
theme.  Both were on the master branch.

I may be wrong but this line looks relevant.  It showed up for each
theme that I loaded.
E [12869/12869] CoreContext mythuiwebbrowser.cpp:962 (Init) -
MythUIWebBrowser: failed to find our parent screen
Is anyone else seeing this behavior?  I'm using the 0.27-0.2-RC1 rpmfusion RPMs.

Mythfrontend log is here: http://pastebin.com/Dc69r27H

Thanks!
Jerry