[mythtv-users] Fwd: Pixelation/Bad Recordings HDHR Prime -- I am at my wits end

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 14:45:27 UTC 2013

On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 4:51 AM, Stephen P. Villano
<stephen.p.villano at gmail.com> wrote:
> OT question for any who know about cablecard crypto, anyone have the
> tech info on the crypto utilized?

<OT reply>

(Almost) all the specs can be found in the CableLabs site and/or the
SCTE site with a couple of exceptions for some of the latest specs
which have references to the DLNA specs, which are only available
to DLNA licenses (and, of course, CableLabs is a member of the
DLNA alliance), and some additional exceptions regarding
commercially licensed products they they use as part of the
certification processes.

</OT reply>

Gary