[mythtv-users] DVB-C: importing channels.conf

Karl Dietz dekarl at spaetfruehstuecken.org
Tue Sep 10 20:55:36 UTC 2013

On 10.09.2013 22:08, Yann Lehmann wrote:
> As my myth system can't scan some of the dvb-c channels that are
> available, I have tried to insert the two unseen transport in the
> 'dtv_multiplex' table. But I don't know what to put in the field
> 'transportid'.

Why are you inserting stuff to the database manually? Just scan the
missing transports one by one instead and let MythTV do its thing.

Btw, which provider is that and does that provider ask you to enter a
network_id to your TV? Support for this has landed lately in MythTV
and will be in the upcoming 0.27 release.
See http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/7486

For e.g. UPC Cablecom see
http://www.upc-cablecom.ch/de/support/tools/setup-id/

Regards,