[mythtv-users] Carbon Footprint

Daryl McDonald darylangela at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 18:51:03 UTC 2013

On Fri, Sep 6, 2013 at 1:41 PM, Bill Meek <keemllib at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 09/06/2013 11:53 AM, Roger Siddons wrote:
>
>> Bill, try that command again:
>>
>> date -u --date "`date --date @1378403399 +%F" "%T`" +%s
>>

> You're right, looked at my shell history and I can see one
> case where I dropped the -u while testing. Either that or
> I only looked at the leading and training numbers - sorry!
>

> --
> Bill

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood, I set a test recording up this
morning, watched the box turn itself on, went out and tackled some chores,
came back and found the box off again, with a successful recording in my
media center.

I did amend the three lines for the four in my setwakeup.sh prior to the
test.

Once again I am deeply indebted to the willingly shared wisdom of this
list. My only hope is that I can use this system enough to continue to
learn more about it and someday be able to pay it forward. A thousand
thank-yous gentlemen, you know who you are, your humble student, Daryl