[mythtv-users] Ceton Infinitv ETH 6 configuration

Greg Thompson gthompson20 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 12:16:16 UTC 2013

Hey Matt,

I tested again last night, and if I set the ending time of the first
recording to end 1 minute before, and leave the next show at the defaults
they both record ok.. It just seems to be if I try and record 2 shows back
to back with same ending/beginning time..  I did notice something weird
that leads me to believe that this is a Myth issue not a tuner issue...
These are 30 min shows I am testing with, and I notice that the first
recording shows the time as 1 hour in the page that shows recordings.
However if you actually start the recording its only 30 min. The Guide and
the Recording Details show it as a 30 min show... So Myth Believes that the
recording is 1 hour long, even though it only records the show which is 30
min. Has anyone else ever seen this in .26 fixes? I never really paid much
attention to this in the past as I have always had more than 1 tuner, but
right now I only have 1 of the ceton tuners pointed to Myth. The rest are
going to Windows Media Center boxes...

-greg