[mythtv-users] Carbon Footprint

Daryl McDonald darylangela at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 23:05:54 UTC 2013

On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 6:54 PM, Jerry <mythtv at hambone.e4ward.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 6:36 PM, Daryl McDonald <darylangela at gmail.com>wrote:

>> How does it look now? I'm still wondering about the local time/UTC time
>> issue.
>>

> Hi Daryl,
>
> I'm pretty sure you want the one farther down the page.  Scroll down a
> little more. :)
>
> Thanks,
> Jerry

> Well that script definitely shuts the box down, I had closed the FE, and
was responding to this thread when it did shut down. The next recording was
for 19:00, so I waited and it did not turn back on. So As Jerry recommends
if I use the script from further down and change "UTC = false" and paste it
from the Wiki instead of from Stefan's E-mail I should get a working
script? I'm going to give that a shot.

Daryl