[mythtv-users] 0.27 experience...

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Thu Sep 5 16:14:23 UTC 2013

On 09/05/2013 11:56 AM, Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:
> On 5 September 2013 10:08, Michael T. Dean wrote:
>> The description is wrong for #11119, so you actually have to read the
>> comments on it, too.  :)  (Or feel free to edit the description, but I
>> didn't do so because I didn't want to "put words in someone else's mouth" so
>> to speak.)
> What's wrong about it ? looks okay to me... well, that's if it's a
> duplicate of the bug I lodged because the symptoms are the same

Oh, I thought you were saying that the steps to reproduce the bug you
submitted were different from the steps in the description (the
yellow-highlighted section of the ticket) on #11119 (which are identical
to the steps described in this thread), and was pointing out that
comment:1 (below the description) has the proper steps (which are
identical to the steps you described in #11752).  I guess you were just
saying that the steps in this thread aren't right, but those in #11752
and #11119:comment:1 describe the bug properly.

Mike