[mythtv-users] Carbon Footprint

Stefan Pappalardo sjuk at gmx.de
Wed Sep 4 17:08:48 UTC 2013

Hello Daryl,

some links only if you are interested in using mythwelcome in ubuntu.

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/MythTV/Install/WhatNext/ACPIWake
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Mythwelcome

Quickstart: You can activate it in /etc/mythtv/session-settings

There are comments in the file which explain that.

Have fun

Greetings

Stefan