[mythtv-users] Carbon Footprint

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 20:45:28 UTC 2013

On 09/03/2013 03:38 PM, Daryl McDonald wrote:
> OK lots of failed tests today, I've gone over everything in the Wiki and
> this thread a couple times now, and the only thing that sticks out is
> "mythwelcome" . I don't have it, don't know how to get it, and am willing
> yo try it, tried "sudo apt-get mythwelcome" to no avail...any suggestions?

It's not required for successful operation. I don't use it.

With your backend running, type this:

     mythbackend --setverbose idle,system

That will add detail to your backend log that may help identify the
problem.

After doing that, put your log in a pastebin. Then put the url in a
response here. See this if you need help: http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Posting_Logs

--
Bill