[mythtv-users] Moving xmltv data 1 hour back on one channel

Mike Perkins mikep at randomtraveller.org.uk
Mon Sep 2 17:07:23 UTC 2013

On 02/09/13 17:49, zag FP wrote:
> Hi,
>
> in my xmltv grab I have missing data for a channel.
> I have good data for another channel which has the same programs but
> shifted 1 hour further.
> As for now I load those good data on the needed channel and start (and end)
> the recordings one hour before the given time.
> Is there a way to extract the data from the +1 channel, shift the data back
> one hour and merge them in the original .xml with a different name?
>
> Or is there a way to ask mythtv to have one only channel with a scheduling
> always set at 60min early?

If this is an actual "plus one" channel then there are ways that the xmltv
software can generate the offset schedules automatically. This is done using a
particular format xmltvid (at least here in the UK).

Since this channel exists, and apparently doesn't have the correct scheduling
data available, this indicates a problem with the xmltv data collection for your
country - which you didn't specify, I might point out. You may get better
service if you take your query over to their own mailing list (xmltv).

--

Mike Perkins