[mythtv-users] Moving xmltv data 1 hour back on one channel

zag FP zagor.fp at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 16:49:22 UTC 2013

Hi,

in my xmltv grab I have missing data for a channel.
I have good data for another channel which has the same programs but
shifted 1 hour further.
As for now I load those good data on the needed channel and start (and end)
the recordings one hour before the given time.
Is there a way to extract the data from the +1 channel, shift the data back
one hour and merge them in the original .xml with a different name?

Or is there a way to ask mythtv to have one only channel with a scheduling
always set at 60min early?

Thanks