[mythtv-users] mythtvarchive fails on "Burn DVD Rewritable (Force Erase)"

Bob Shanteau rmshant at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 18:40:20 UTC 2013

I just installed MythTV 0.26.0 using RPM Fusion on Fedora 19. I edited
the mythburn.py file according to Ticket 11561.

After archiving a TV show to an iso file, I can go into Archive
Utilities->Burn DVD and burn a fully blanked DVD-RW disk using "Burn DVD
Rewritable", but if I then try to burn the same DVD-RW disk (that now
has the show on it) using "Burn DVD Rewritable (Force Erase)",
mytharchive fails. All I see is the screen with a blank log and an Exit
button.

Is this a known bug? I didn't find it in my search.

Bob Shanteau