[mythtv-users] Fedora 19 0.26.0 Mythweb Errors

Karl Dietz dekarl at spaetfruehstuecken.org
Sun Sep 1 16:39:13 UTC 2013

On 01.09.2013 17:42, Richard Shaw wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 1, 2013 at 10:15 AM, Michael <mythtv at blandford.net
> <mailto:mythtv at blandford.net>> wrote:
>
>     Hi Richard,
>
>     I updated mythweb, but I don't see this patch applied:
>     http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/11513
>
>     Could you include it on the next release? Maybe it is already
>     included in the next upstream bugfixes.
>

> I built it on Aug 23rd but they have yet to be pushed into the testing

I pushed a fix to fixes/0.26 after the 23rd, see
http://code.mythtv.org/cgit/mythweb/log/?h=fixes%2F0.26
it helps with editing recording schedules via mythweb. As it fixes
potentially destructive bugs it would be nice to get this rolled out,
too. (If your template has auto expiry enabled it will also be silently
enabled on every rule you edit)

Regards,
Karl