[mythtv-users] mythv 0.27 test packages (future RPM Fusion)

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Thu Oct 31 08:36:35 UTC 2013

On 31/10/13 00:56, Matt Mossholder wrote:
> Has anyone built the SRPM on RHEL6/CENTOS6/SL6? If so, where did you get
> QT48? Source? Another repo?
>
>      Thanks,
>        --Matt

<snip>

>                 OK.  Many thanks.  I have el6 i386 rpms built from this
>                 installed and running on the laptop - but the version
>                 number reported is still the 317d5b7 of the 0.27 release
>                 and the changelog says it's still 0.26.1-2 :-)

http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/kde/2013-March/012437.html

I've seen no problems with this, despite the label.  The version of kde
there now is later than the one I have for F18.

Tuner support may be a problem, too.  It looks as if the mediabuild
script is working now, but I'm using a kernel from elrepo.

John P