[mythtv-users] [0.27] Arclight Theme

Kenni Lund kenni at kelu.dk
Wed Oct 30 15:48:59 UTC 2013

Den 30/10/2013 11.23 skrev "Angela" <angela.schmid at wolke7.net>:

> > > The repo is set up at https://github.com/MythTV-Themes/Arclight , and
> > > Angela is going to work on updating it for 0.27.  Being a member of
> > > the team should be a low-to-no-pressure thing, where you can
> > > contribute when you have some time.  And if a bunch of people agree to
> > > help work on it, it will be less work for everyone.  So, even if you
> > > have a fear of commitment, it won't hurt to volunteer or at least
> > > express interest.  :)
> >
> > I wouldn't mind getting my feet wet.  Not sure how much time I'll be
able
> > contribute but would love to help where I can.
>
> Thanks Eric for your interest.
> Anybody already on 0.27? If you made any changes please share them with
us.
> Looking for more users, even if you only plan to test and to discuss
> behavior.
>
> I will start updating my system next week Thursday, and hope to get some

Yes, I'm on 0.27 with Arclight. I haven't done any 0.27 specific changes,
I've only applied the workaround from #10761 to fix the tiny please wait
pop-up box and replaced the background image. I've noticed a minor issue
with Arclight on 0.27: At the recordings screen, the HDD stats in lower
left corner periodically gets replaced by the subtitle from the recordings.
I haven't looked any further into it.

Best regards
Kenni