[mythtv-users] All clear QAMs gone in Portland, OR

Mike Carron jmcarron at starstream.net
Wed Oct 30 04:57:36 UTC 2013

From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of Gary Buhrmaster
Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2013 5:28 PM
To: Discussion about MythTV
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] All clear QAMs gone in Portland, OR

On Oct 30, 2013 12:19 AM, "Michael T. Dean" <mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:

> ESPN was actually getting an estimated $5.05/subscriber/month in 2012 (1),

I actually knew it was more than $2/month, but I did not have the ability to
pull up the numbers easily (typing on a mobile device on a moving train),
and I do not have your memory.  So I just picked the number I knew I could
defend.  Thanks for the details reminding me just how much I hate Walt
Disney.

Gary

**

Walt himself was great, and so was his company while he was alive. At least
that was the experience I had working at Disneyland during its first couple
of years in 1955-1956. Michael Eisner did the Disney brand no favors.

mike