[mythtv-users] All clear QAMs gone in Portland, OR

Stefan Jones stefan_jones at comcast.net
Tue Oct 29 17:36:07 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----
I don't know yet what recording restrictions have been placed on the cable channels. I started a couple of recordings last night, but they were both regular networks. When I get home I'm going to edit my channels and encoder priorities a bit, and then try to record some of the extended cable channels.