[mythtv-users] All clear QAMs gone in Portland, OR

Robert Houghton robert.c.d.houghton at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 15:19:45 UTC 2013

On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 7:52 AM, Stefan Jones <stefan_jones at comcast.net>wrote:

> ------------------------------

Same location here. I used to use the Comcast local channels, while only
subscribing for broadband, but got an antenna when the started encrypting
CBS locally. Just last month I moved to all OTA and changed providers to
Frontier FIOS. I can get all the major broadcasters with an antenna aimed
at the towers up on Sylvan Hill.

lspci
0c:00.0 Multimedia video controller: Conexant Systems, Inc. CX23887/8 PCIe
Broadcast Audio and Video Decoder with 3D Comb (rev 04)
0d:00.0 Multimedia video controller: Conexant Systems, Inc. CX23885 PCI
Video and Audio Decoder (rev 03)
lsusb
Bus 001 Device 003: ID 2304:023b Pinnacle Systems, Inc. PCTV 801e SE