[mythtv-users] All clear QAMs gone in Portland, OR

Stephen P. Villano stephen.p.villano at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 14:45:29 UTC 2013

On 10/29/13 10:25 AM, Stefan Jones wrote:
> Well, I got my HDHR+Cablecard hooked up just in time!
>
> When I tried the TV this morning the unscrambled digital channels were
> gone from Comcast's lineup.
>
> Depending on how many channels I can get from an indoor antenna, I may
> remove and retire my two digital tuner cards.

I'd be looking for a new cable operator.

It sounds like your local Comcast franchise hasn't heard of or wishes to
comply with corporate policy. I've long had the belief that such
behavior should not be rewarded.
Even to the point of doing without cable over such nonsense, as I did in
Philadelphia (while raising merry hell with the local politicians who
made the monopoly possible).