[mythtv-users] Strange TV picture placement with MythTV

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Sun Oct 27 13:18:56 UTC 2013

> On Oct 27, 2013, at 1:13 AM, John Haller <john.h.haller at gmail.com> wrote:
> The TV picture is vertically misaligned when playing HD videos. When I play an HD video, the picture is shifted down, with a black bar at the top.

Over in Setup -> Appearance is a "separate modes for menus and playback" checkbox. Having that enabled gave me a similar problem with playback on Intel video. The nVidia drivers are so much better it's hard to believe you'd be affected by the same thing but it's easy enough to flip it and check.

- George