[mythtv-users] Tiny frontend solution

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 03:32:08 UTC 2013

Le vendredi 25 octobre 2013, Erik Hjertén a écrit :

>>  I'm running a Asus AT5IONT-I DELUXE http://www.asus.com/**
> Motherboards/AT5IONTI_DELUXE/#**specifications<http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/AT5IONTI_DELUXE/#specifications>

Are there stil ion based mini-ITX available?
That particular asus seems to have been made over 2 years ago; and isn't
available anywhere anymore.

It's a Intel Atom D525 @ 1,8 GHz integrated Nvidia graphics. I put it in a
> Morex case: http://www.morex.com.tw/**products/productdetail.php?fd_**
> id=118 <http://www.morex.com.tw/products/productdetail.php?fd_id=118> and
> it's running nicely without a fan. It's completely silent which was
> important for me. Some times in summer when watching full HD it's actually
> overheating, but that's only happened once or twice. The case also takes a
> slim DVD-player.

That box would do okay...

Would have obviously preferred an all in one box; something tiny like the
2010 Mac mini with enough grunt to handle any tasks and a nvidia cheap to
use vdpau...