[mythtv-users] World Series network has morphed into NBC? only on my machine I'm sure

Bakula News bakulanews at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 02:43:39 UTC 2013

reasonable guess.
and then someone asked how long i shut it off when i rebooted it.
oops.
further tests seem to imply that of the three tuner cards
1 or 2 of them are not tuning, they are just recording the channel they
recorded last. (I'm not sure which ones just yet). or at least, they are
not tuning *reliably.*
and
tuner 2 now is not recording *audio.*
This should be fun as I'm fairly sure, tuner 2 is one of two tuners on a
two tuner card.
Joy.