[mythtv-users] [0.27] Arclight Theme

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Fri Oct 25 01:03:56 UTC 2013

On 10/24/2013 06:10 PM, Angela wrote:
> On mythtv-themes we started a discussion to setup a team to maintain the
> Arclight theme.
>
> Who is interest in coding or testing changes for 0.27?

The repo is set up at https://github.com/MythTV-Themes/Arclight , and
Angela is going to work on updating it for 0.27.  Being a member of the
team should be a low-to-no-pressure thing, where you can contribute when
you have some time.  And if a bunch of people agree to help work on it,
it will be less work for everyone.  So, even if you have a fear of
commitment, it won't hurt to volunteer or at least express interest.  :)

Thanks,
Mike