[mythtv-users] after upgrade to v0.27, mythfilldatabase is not running on schedule anymore

stinga stinga+mythtv at wolf-rock.com
Thu Oct 24 07:42:15 UTC 2013

On 22/10/13 21:57, Daniel Frey wrote:
> However, I think my original question is wrong now.  From my log
> entries, it looks to be running and the backend seems to think it is
> successful.  However, nothing new ever gets inserted/updated when run
> from the mythtv-backend process.
>
> Running stand alone works fine.  Is there some extra logging i can
> enable to try and find some output that is showing the failure?
I had this problem a while ago and could not work out was wrong.
In the end I created a script to run mythfilldatabase and called that
instead, that allowed my to redirect the output from mythfilldatabase
and find the error, can't remember what it was now, but something pretty
simple.

--
'ooroo

Stinga...(:)-)
Email: stinga+mythtv at wolf-rock.com  o
You need only two tools.        o /////
A hammer and duct tape. If it    /@   `\  /) ~
doesn't move and it should use  >  (O)  X<  ~  Fish!!
the hammer. If it moves and      `\___/'  \) ~
shouldn't, use the tape.           \\\