[mythtv-users] RPMFusion 0.27 availability

Jerry mythtv at hambone.e4ward.com
Mon Oct 21 13:35:26 UTC 2013

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 9:12 AM, Martin <junk at gouletsonline.us> wrote:

> Any forecast for when 0.27 will be available on RPMFusion?
>
> Thanks a million.

See http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/553636

The latest build there is in a source RPM which you can build yourself.  I
think there is an earlier archive that is already built.  There are
instructions on how to do so all over the web.

Once built, local packages can be installed with
yum localinstall *.rpm

There was a problem for a while with the RPMFusion repositories so Richard
Shaw hosted these files on his Dropbox account.  I'm not sure of the
status.  I haven't had any problems with the build.

Jerry