[mythtv-users] MobileMyth v.6 Released

Eric Sharkey eric at lisaneric.org
Mon Oct 21 13:33:47 UTC 2013

On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 11:11 PM, Jon Heizer <jheizer at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> It has been a while since any updates have been posted.  There are only 2
> real points of interest on this release:
> - Support for the upcoming MythTV .27 release
> - No Transcode option to watch the files directly in their recorded format.
>
> [] More info can be
> found here: http://mobilemyth.net

Has anyone on this list been able to get this to work?

Whenever I try to use it, I just get a page with "A runtime error has
occurred" in the browser and this in /var/log/apache2/error.log:

log4net:ERROR XmlHierarchyConfigurator: Cannot find Property
[maximumFileSize] to set object on [log4net.Appender.FileAppender]

Full error log at:

http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=FMzwqs9N

Eric