[mythtv-users] Upgraded to Ubuntu 13.10 --> Mythweb down

Stephen Worthington stephen_agent at jsw.gen.nz
Sun Oct 20 14:09:51 UTC 2013

On Sat, 19 Oct 2013 18:34:34 -0700, you wrote:

>I just upgraded to Ubuntu 13.10, and now Mythweb is not working ("Unable to establish a connection to the server at (correct ip
>address)."), What should I be looking for?

I was just browsing the release notes for 13.10, and I found mention
of Apache having been updated to 2.4:

  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SaucySalamander/ReleaseNotes

There is a URL for the Apache 2.2 -> 2.4 upgrade guide:

  http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/upgrading.html

Maybe there is something in the Apache config that needs to be changed
for Mythweb in Apache 2.4.