[mythtv-users] chopped up recordings when selecting "Record Any" instead of "Record Once"?

kenkyee at yahoo.com kenkyee at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 14 19:41:12 UTC 2013

Has anyone seen this behavior from MythTV 0.27?
I tried setting a show to Record Any for the firsr time this week and it recorded it, but recorded the last few minutes of it separately.  I've also seen it do duplicate recordings, with one offset by a minute.
I'm using a dual tuner HomeRun but I doubt that matters.
It's almost like it's not checking that a recording already exists already but it's set to compare the title/subtitle/description.
And none of these quirks happen if I do "record this show only"...