[mythtv-users] MythTV Android Frontend Beta Testers Wanted!

Martin Moores moores.martin at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 06:07:34 UTC 2013

On 11 Oct 2013 06:58, "Bill Meek" <keemllib at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 10/11/2013 12:36 AM, Joseph Fry wrote:
>>>
>>> I have tried everything (cleared cache, cookies, restart browser,
>>> etc), and I am still seeing 1.10 on the play store page.  Is there any
>>> special tag that needs to be in the url to see the 'tester' version?
>>

>> I even tried loading in an incognito window... no difference.
>

> Hi,
>
> I had to uninstall the app on my tablet first. If I didn't,
> when I saw the Play Store page, it said "Installed". But I
> build from source, so this may not apply to you.
>
> It might help to know what version of Android you're running
> too (if the above fails.)
>
> --
> Bill

I became a beta tester, then clicked through to the play store on my
computer. It said installed next to the app, but I could still click on it,
which forced it to update on my phone anyway.

Is there a plan to stop the home and away profiles getting wiped after
every update, which is what has been happening so far?

Not tested much so far, but looks good, thanks!

Martin