[mythtv-users] Mythweb bug fixes

Karl Newman siliconfiend at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 23:58:53 UTC 2013

Just an FYI, I just posted a couple patches for some old Mythweb bugs in
tickets 11903 and 11904. 11903 fixes the problem where custom or manual
schedules would not save selected filters, inetref, season or episode.
11904 fixes the problem where the "Default" button on the upcoming
recordings screen would not cancel an override. That bug was at least 3
years old, and it was a 1 line fix. I'm surprised nobody opened a ticket
about it (maybe I'm the only one that noticed!).
Links for the lazy: http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/11903
http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/11904

Karl