[mythtv-users] MythTV Android Frontend Beta Testers Wanted!

Daniel Frey dmfrey at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 23:18:49 UTC 2013

On Oct 10, 2013 6:32 PM, "Phill Edwards" <philledwards at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Daniel, I'm keen to try the beta. I joined the Google+ circle, and
then clicked the "Become A Tester" button at Google Play. But when I go to
Google Play on my Nexus 7 tablet I only see version 1.10.1. Is there
something else I need to do to get version 1.20.0?

> On 11 October 2013 03:42, Daniel Frey <dmfrey at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> If you are interested in testing out the Mythtv Android Frontend v1.20.0
Beta, please join the Google+ community below.

>> https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/104432707624078706786
>>
>> After joining, you will have access to the Beta channel in the Google
Play store for the app.  We are very interested in your feedback, issues
and suggestions.

https://github.com/MythTV-Clients/MythTV-Android-Frontend/wiki/1.20.0-Release-Notes

>> Thank you all for your continued support!
>>
>> -- The Mythtv Android Frontend Team
>>
>> --
>> My Google Profile

heard reports from others that they had to go back into after the initial
sign up and the new version was there for them. I guess its something with
the play store not refreshing.