[mythtv-users] 0.26 -> 0.27 UPnP Failure?

adrinux adrinux at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 13:35:12 UTC 2013

I'm having UPnP problems too, but with nplayer app on my iPad. Was working
ok for streaming from my mythtv box but now will no longer list anything.

Interesting that it's a different client but still appears to have the same
problem. nplayer still works ok for streaming from plex. Though, both
nplayer and mythbuntu updates applied so I don't what change led to the
problem.

Also need to figure out what I'm running, I'd assume 0.26-fixes...

Adrian Simmons | http://perlucida.com