[mythtv-users] myth .27 has lost all scheduling after 8pm EDT/12midnight UTC

Bakula News bakulanews at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 02:26:56 UTC 2013

haven't been reading his posts or noticed him mention this in RL. Reboot
and re-mythfill seems to have fixed, though Jay tells me it's still broken.
I see upcoming recordings thru the 20th.
OS still wants to install 28 updates but I saw a bit of someone's tale of
woe so I have not yet done so. I don't speak Linux that well...

Sorry.