[mythtv-users] myth .27 has lost all scheduling after 8pm EDT/12midnight UTC

Bakula News bakulanews at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 00:36:20 UTC 2013

and repeated runnings of mythfilldatabase say they are working, but the
Program Guide does not update - it's full of unknown. I'm paid till next
Jule. My things i want to record seem to still be in whichever place they
live but the database table Program (is that the right one?) stops at
midnight 10/7 - which seems to match 8pm EST 10/6.

Clueless.

my upcoming recordings on the frontend had one program - at 8pm. I saw an
old episode at 7 (at 7:30) and decided to record it.  Immediately my
Upcoming stated You have NO programs scheduled to record.
mythfill or some other action brough back the 8pm airing, (but it was set
to not record and had title, subtitle, no description). I forced it. It's
recording now. After this, we sail off the edge of the world...