[mythtv-users] 0 byte gray recordings

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 17:00:50 UTC 2013

On Sun, Oct 6, 2013 at 3:55 PM, Michael Baydoun <indymichaelb at gmail.com> wrote:
> But sometimes, with annoying frequency, 1 program never tunes
> It will show recording green, but 0 bytes
> When the recording time is finished, it goes gray, as it never created a file

Do you have other examples of shows that never record?  I had
thought that various "event" programs were marked Copy-Once
in some cases, and MythTV cannot record such programs, as
they require DRM.  The Stanford game may have been so marked.

While it is happening, you can check via the hdhomerun_config
utility and check the vstatus to see what the CCI is set to.

Gary