[mythtv-users] Holy porno coverart batman!

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 23:48:15 UTC 2013

Le samedi 5 octobre 2013, Karl Dietz a écrit :

> On 04.10.2013 15:16, Eric Sharkey wrote:
>
>> On Fri, Oct 4, 2013 at 2:28 AM, Karl Dietz
>> <dekarl at spaetfruehstuecken.org>  wrote:
>>
>>> I went over to IAFD to see their stance on explicit pictures and if the
>>> special purpose database does not show naked pictures of adult actors
>>> or films then its ok for me if the general movie database does not show
>>> them either.
>>>
>>> See http://www.themoviedb.org/**talk/524e5eda760ee331d5029ddc<http://www.themoviedb.org/talk/524e5eda760ee331d5029ddc>
>>>

>> I don't really care what themoviedb's policy is, but when determining
>> that policy, I don't think it's appropriate to take into account the
>> fact that the mythtv metadata grabber has a bug in its design.
>> Getting explicit content off the site won't change the fact that the
>> wrong metadata will still be fetched.
>>

> I agree with you. My post was worded badly. We should fix our bugs and
> tmdb should decide on their policy independently.

 The only way to get rid of that issue would be doing what XBMC does: when
you add folders to the video database, you specify if that video contains
movie or TV series.
It goes even further in functionality: you can specify a metadata grabber
for each of the folders added to the library.

So when setting the videos storage group: you set the type of content it
has...
People would have to split their TV content from the movies...