[mythtv-users] mythv 0.27 test packages (future RPM Fusion)

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 12:50:02 UTC 2013

On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 10:30 PM, Boleslaw Ciesielski
<bc-mythtv at comcast.net>wrote:

> On 09/19/2013 03:04 PM, Richard Shaw wrote:
>
>> I'm not ready to force upgrade everyone to 0.27 and I plan to wait a bit
>> to see what commits arise from greater testing. That being said, the RPM
>> Fusion builder seems to be down right now so it's a moot point.
>>
>> Here are some test packages:
>>
>> SRPM: (Should work for any Fedora release & EPEL 6)
>> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.**com/u/34775202/mythtv-0.27-0.**
>> 3.fc19.src.rpm<https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/34775202/mythtv-0.27-0.3.fc19.src.rpm>
>> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.**com/u/34775202/mythweb-0.27-0.**
>> 2.fc19.src.rpm<https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/34775202/mythweb-0.27-0.2.fc19.src.rpm>
>> [...]
>>

> Richard, can you check in your 0.27 spec and patches into rpmfusion CVS?
> It seems that what is there is still using 0.26.1?

I plan to stick with 0.26.1 for at least another couple of weeks but while
we're talking about it, I've been scanning the mailing list subjects for
0.27 related issues but I may have missed a few. Are there any major issues
known at this point for upgrading from 0.26.1 to 0.27?

Thanks,
Richard