[mythtv-users] Holy porno coverart batman!

Raymond Wagner raymond at wagnerrp.com
Fri Oct 4 00:55:16 UTC 2013

On 10/3/2013 4:39 PM, jedi wrote:
>      I dunno. The whole "inappropriate content" thing seems to be a bigger problem.
> This seems like something that should be governed by ratings controls if it were a
> recording or video0. The possibility that metadata also needs to be managed in the
> same way is an intriguing development.

This content is actually automatically filtered out of the TMDB search
function automatically.  This is actually something that will need to be
resolved by putting an option in the grabber to not filter such results,
if users want to intentionally pull metadata for such content.  The
issue is that the application searched using TTVDB, and then for some
reason switched and pulled data for that result from TMDB.