[mythtv-users] Weekly recording

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Tue Oct 1 20:33:19 UTC 2013

My local Sky satellite generally broadcasts each program 3 times - prime
evening slot, early hours of the morning and mid morning.

I would always be able to schedule several 'conflicting' programs as the
scheduler in 0.26 would allow me to select weekly such that if 2 programs
were on at the same time then one of the repeats would be picked up.

In 0.27 I'm finding that all 3 instances get scheduled and if I set a time
slot filter then I have to resolve all conflicts myself or just miss the
program altogether since the flexibility has gone.

There must be a simple 2 click solution somewhere or has the baby been
thrown out with the bath water?

Cheers

--
Robin Gilks