[mythtv-users] Mythweb listings toll tips occasionally appear under cursor?

Tom Dexter digitalaudiorock at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 13:20:55 UTC 2013

On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 3:32 PM, Zig <jzigpublic at gmail.com> wrote:

> I can't reproduce this on my mythbuntu 0.27 system or my 0.25 system.  I am
> accessing mythweb via firefox on windows.  Have you tried using a different
> browser?
> Ziggy

I get this behavior from Firefox 17 on Linux and from IE 8 on Windows.
 From Firefox 20 on Windows it's actually a bit stranger:  When I
mouse over the second line (the subtitle) of a link the ajax call is
made, but I never see the popup at all...I have to mouse over it a
second time or move the mouse to get the popup.  It almost looks like
it's closing the popup very quickly.

Tom