[mythtv-users] is mythtv-setup stuck or still upgrading my database?

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Sat Nov 30 19:58:00 UTC 2013

SO, I upgraded to 0.27 (via mythbuntu) and used mythtv-setup to do the
database as I understood was previously suggested.  So I confirmed the
update from (IIRC) 1307 to 1317 and mysqld seemed to do a bit of work,
judging by top but now it seems to be quite idle (again judging by top)
yet I have no menu in mythtv-setup, just a blank/blue-ground screen.

So, how long do I wait before deciding that the database upgrade is done
and mythtv-setup is just stuck?  I most certainly don't want to
interrupt an in progress database upgrade.  So how do I know that it's
really complete?

Cheers,
b.