[mythtv-users] tmdb grabber switch to v3

IsmoT ismot at telemail.fi
Sat Nov 30 10:02:31 UTC 2013

Has anybody succeeded to have tmdb3.py working with 0.24 ?

I really can't update my whole system. It is 100% working 0.24 fixes,
frontends running with minimyth. Can't update since minimyth has no
working (for me) version of 0.27. Switching off from minimyth is not
option, as my frontends has no hard disks or some has no even place for
disk.

All I need and miss is working metadata grabbing. I found some
discussion, but not any working solution to get it work with 0.24. Is it
possible at all?

-Kane