[mythtv-users] Mythbuntu & Myth from Ubuntu repositories

Kenni Lund kenni at kelu.dk
Thu Nov 28 23:29:16 UTC 2013

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/mythbuntu-control-centre/+bug/1158117

> I then select which version I want, and am only given a choice between
> 0.27 and 0.28 since that is apparently compatible and install the
> frontend via the control centre.
>
> Upon running the frontend I am greeted by exactly the same error message
> I got when I first posted.

Selecting the MythTV version in the control center just configures the
repository to use. You need to run a system update to actually install the
selected version.

You probably want 0.27 on both systems, as that is the current stable
version, while 0.28 is still in development.

Best regards
Kenni