[mythtv-users] Mythbuntu & Myth from Ubuntu repositories

Jason Ward JasonFWard at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 20:49:31 UTC 2013

OK so I uninstalled the mythfrontend, and installed
mythbuntu-control-centre. however running it results in an error

"Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/mythbuntu-control-centre", line 40, in <module>
    from aptdaemon.gtkwidgets import (AptErrorDialog,
ImportError: cannot import name AptMessageDialog
"

Did I miss a step?