[mythtv-users] Is there a way (via Myth or mysql) to list recording rules with an active user job?

Ian Evans dheianevans at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 20:40:48 UTC 2013

A while back I had a user job that was run on every recording. I've since
changed that user job slot to be used by mythvidexport.py .

However...

Some of my recording rules (some of which may only be triggered once a
year) have the user job (#3) still active, but of course know it's trying
to automatically run mythvidexport.py on them...which is something I don't
want.

Is there a way to list all the recording rules which have an active User
Job #3 so I can then go into those rules and turn it off?

Thanks.