[mythtv-users] After 7y5m running, time to start from scratch after update to .27?

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 16:23:11 UTC 2013

On Thu, Nov 28, 2013 at 2:55 PM, Matthias Thyroff <lists at thyroff.net> wrote:
> Well I do not know what others think about this, but my Apache at home is
> purely private and serves web pages outside home only via SSL and password
> protected.

And for the truly careful:

Specify PFS (and eliminating RC4, and accepting a
possible BEAST attack surface on older browsers),
and you are doing it about the best one can do at the
moment until GCM is more widely available.  Add in
a second factor for authentication if the data is
important/legally restricted (not likely for Mythweb).