[mythtv-users] After 7y5m running, time to start from scratch after update to .27?

stinga stinga+mythtv at wolf-rock.com
Thu Nov 28 13:01:09 UTC 2013

On 28/11/13 12:47, Paul Clark wrote:
> Just an idea (as someone who had this happen to them) but shouldn't a
> dev add a directive to mythweb to tell the bots not to crawl it?  Not
> sure how these things work but there's a page here
> <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robots_exclusion_standard> that seems to
> explain it.
You want to stop everybody using surely?
I can go a delete those pages just as well as a bot can.

--
'ooroo

Stinga...(:)-)
Email: stinga+mythtv at wolf-rock.com  o
You need only two tools.        o /////
A hammer and duct tape. If it    /@   `\  /) ~
doesn't move and it should use  >  (O)  X<  ~  Fish!!
the hammer. If it moves and      `\___/'  \) ~
shouldn't, use the tape.           \\\