[mythtv-users] Yellow dot and technical problem when watching recordings

Andrew Berridge andrew.berridge at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 14:01:52 UTC 2013

Hi Andre,

Amazing! That has solved the issue. However, I think it worthy of a bug
report - if the service is unavailable, it should be possible to ignore the
fact. Turning off interactive services altogether seems a bit of a major
step to solve the issue (although I never use them).

By the way, I am in the UK. I wonder why I saw a yellow dot rather than a
red one?

Andrew